April 21, 2014

VARSI-TEE






Isabel Marant top, Helmut Lang jeans, Winter Kate suede jacket, Michael Kors selma handbag, Jeffrey Campbell Balenciaga boots and Zara scarf

Playing it a little sporty and slipping back into some old favourites. These Helmut Lang jeans and Isabel Marant American football slouchy top from a couple of seasons back just don't seem to have an expiry date. Add my new cut-out boots for extra oomph. . and there's my sporty-in-the-city look sorted. A season must have, these it-boots, obsessed, you'll definitely see them on my feet again, and again. 


3 comments:

  1. Love this casual outfit! You look very cute!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    New post…..PINK SKIRT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair here. The blue of the tee looks great in photos xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys comment and I read them all :)