April 18, 2014

GRUNGE DRESSING



Alexander Wang tee, Chanel sunglasses, Zara plaid shirt, H&M jeans, body-chain and boots.

I'm loving this resurgence of grunge style. . The cool kids do it best though, like the whole Kardashian/Jenner klan and pretty much every cool celeb at Coachella were prancing around with oversized garments wrapped round them, body-chains, crop tops and combat boots — So it's only normal that I wanted to do the same. 

As you can see, I played it very neo-punk grunge girl today, with my fail-safe lumberjack plaid shirt, basic black jeans and tee. The body-chain adds just the right amount of edge and bling to what would normally be utter casualness.

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The monochrome colors make it a little bit more chic than normal grunge...and your sunglasses are so pretty :)

    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? (Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and Birds (click here)

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you guys comment and I read them all :)